What to do in an Accident
1. Do not leave the scene of the accident.
2. Call the police. You should call the police after a car accident especially if someone has been injured.
3. Check for injuries. Call for an ambulance if there are serious injuries.
4. Take pictures of the scene before you move the vehicles.
5. Exchange information with other driver, get the name of all passengers and if the owner is not the driver, get the name, telephone number and insurance information on the owner.
6. Contact our office as soon as possible 504-832-3000 OR 1-800-299-5059 to submit your case for a FREE EVALUATION. Try to call from the scene to seek advice.
7. Get the name, telephone number and address of all witnesses.